The Arva ACCESS 240cm avalanche probe is practical and reliable. Equipped with the FLASH LOCK locking system, the ACCESS 240 probe is reliable and lightweight. The cone inserts at the end of each tube segment and the pull handle make deploying this probe quick and easy in emergency backcountry situations.
The pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling.
- Weight: 190 grams
- Length: 2.40m/240cm
- Material: 7075 aluminum
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
- 11mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7075 aluminum tubing
- Ultra-lightweight Kevlar tension cord
- FLASH LOCK locking system uses a quick and effective knot to lock your probe when deployed
- Pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth