The G3 Alpinist Universal Climbing Skins offer effortless glide, solid traction and the most secure attachment system to get you farther, higher, faster into the backcountry. The Alpinist Climbing Skins have been engineered from tip to tail to be the lightest and best climbing skins available for backcountry skiing.
Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
Featuring a curved, low profile tip connector with self aligning stainless steel hands. This unique tip attachment easily fits skis of any shape and width.
Easy to adjust tail clip.
The skins will need to be cut to your specific ski dimensions and adjusted for length.
NOTE: The world's greatest trimming tool (no joke), cheat sheet/glue saver sheets, and storage bag are all included.
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
Non-toxic solvent free adhesive
SMALL fits skis 161-177cm
MEDIUM fits skis 172-188cm
LONG fits skis 183-199cm
WIDTHS: 100mm, 115mm, 130mm