The G3 Ion 10 ski touring bindings will take you further into the backcountry than ever before. The Ion 10 has the same renowned feature set as the ION 12, but with a lower Release Value of 4-10.
SPECIFICATIONS SIZE BRAKE OPTIONS: 85 / 100 / 115 / 130mm
WEIGHT (SINGLE): 585 G / 1 LB 4.6 OZ
DIN SETTING: 4 - 10
BEST SNOW CLEARANCE
Snow clearing channels below the toe jaws just made your ski day way smoother and safer.
STEP IN WITH CONFIDENCE
Boot stop locates your boot at correct place for quick, easy and consistent step-in.
- Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance for quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts are easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation can turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool adjustments with a Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD provides consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.