The Line Honey Bee women's freestyle skis will allow you to float like a butterfly and spin like a bee. Based off of the tough as nails Honey Badger chassis, the Honey Bee offers durable park performance in an affordable package thanks to the Aspenlite Core and Cap Construction for the freestyle female who wants it all.
The Honey Bee is the go-to ski for LINE pro Taylor Lundquist,
All Line skis are backed by a 2 year warranty.
- SIZES (CM): 166
- DIMENSIONS (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 120-92-116
- WEIGHT (G/SKI): 1499
- SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M): 16.5
- STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM): -30
- PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 2-2-2 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- WOOD CORE MATERIAL: Aspen
- Fatty Base Sintered 1.7 mm and Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2mm
30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
- 4D Fibercap: 4 Directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- 5CUT Multi Radius Sidecut: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Directional Flex: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.