Mammut Barryvox Avalanche Beacon
The Mammut Barryvox avalanche transceiver is powerful, easy to use, and fast. With a search strip width of 70 meters, the Barryvox is one of the best devices in the world. We know that only an avalanche transceiver that is easy to use will save lives in an emergency, so we made fundamental improvements to the user-friendliness of the Barryvox.
The new Barryvox generation continues the faultless reliability that the previous avalanche transceivers were known for. At the same time, we have incorporated some major enhancements in terms of usability and performance. The new Barryvox® generation combines a highly powerful search with intuitive handling to help you find buried subjects quickly, easily and reliably.
The new Mammut Barryvox avalanche transceiver not only has one of the largest receiving bandwidths and one of the widest safely usable search strips on the market; where it really stands out is its intuitive operation. Because we know that you will only be able to make best use of your device in an emergency if you can operate it practically with your eyes closed.
A digital three-antenna device reduced to the essential functions. The Barryvox® scores well on simple navigation and clear instructions. With a large receiving bandwidth and an effective search strip width of 70 meters, it offers users a simple interface and intuitive operation. From an easy-to-read display to buttons that can be operated even wearing gloves, shock-proof and break-proof housing and a revolutionarily simple visual interface, the Barryvox® shows that powerful performance and sophisticated search guidance do not need to be complicated.
- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- Digital receiving bandwidth: 70 meters
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving bandwidth for X and Y antennas
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses
- Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field
- Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
- Group test with clear instructions
- Visual interface: shows distance, direction and number of buried subjects
- Design: ergonomic, impact-proof and break-proof. Can be operated while wearing gloves
- Device tests: automatic self-test and function test
- Multiple buried subjects: digital signal processing in the event of several buried subjects
- Automatic switching from send to search (Auto Revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, we assume a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
- Attachment: includes highly functional Barryvox carrying system
- W-Link: Additional communication channel for improved search performance
- Manage the device fleet via W-Link
- updatable software
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed