The Mammut Kento is a very breathable, extremely compressible, lightweight 2.5-layer hard shell men's jacket made from elastic DRYtech Premium fabric.
The Kento HS Hooded Men's Jacket takes sudden changes of weather in the mountains in its stride. Its waterproof outer material is complemented by a stormproof hood that you can also pull up over your helmet. Waterproof zippers also prevent penetration of moisture to keep you feeling comfortable even in rainy conditions. Climbing harness-compatible front pockets make this hard shell jacket a must-have garment in the mountains, and thanks to its small packing volume, you can also quickly stow it in your backpack if needed.
Weight in grams = 435
Technical and light weather protection jacket offering reliable protection in high alpine terrain.
Slightly elasticated premium DRYtech material with 20,000 mm water column
The Kento jacket has 2 front pockets with bonded, watertight zippers.
Small packing volume, great to take with you anywhere
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Robust, water-repellent YKK Vislon 2-way front zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
Athletic Fit Sizes: small - XL