The Pieps Powder Bluetooth avalanche beacon is high performance transceiver outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches in the event of a slide. The PIEPS Powder BT Avalanche Beacon features Bluetooth capabilities, an updated user interface and clear blue housing. The beacon’s Bluetooth connection allows you to manage settings and software updates from your smartphone, while the redesigned housing features soft-touch contact points for improved handling. With a 60-meter circular range, three antennas for pinpoint search accuracy, a self-check function for always-accurate antennas and Digital Signal Processing to account for wayward beacon signals, the Powder BT is the go-to beacon for serious backcountry travelers. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
The Powder BT beacon is ideal for backcountry users who need an intuitive tool to make beacon searches as easy and efficient as possible. Bluetooth upgradable firmware and adjustable settings within the Pieps App keep your beacon at peak performance all winter long. A mark function makes search scenarios with multiple victims much faster, and a self-check feature adds an extra layer of just-in-case security.
- Redesigned housing with soft-touch contact points for improved ergonomics and handling
- Updated user interface with Bluetooth functionality—allows user to manage settings, software updates and optimization
- Three antennas
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Mark function for multiple burial scenarios
- Compatible with iProbe for added search capabilities
- Digital Signal Processor to pick up beacons transmitting drifted signals
- Harness-style carrying pouch include