Strafe Cham 2 Ski Pants
The Strafe Cham2 men's ski pants are the lightest, most articulated, minimalist ski and snowboard pants on the market. Made of Polartec NeoShell, the Cham 2 are designed specially for backcountry touring.
The Cham 2 ski pants have only the necessary features for moving light and fast, like big top-down zippered hamstring vents for steep snow climbing, dual zippered thigh pockets including an internal beacon pocket on the right side, extra tall Cordura crampon/edge guards, and a minimalist cuff adjustment system to accommodate all boot types.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR STRAFE OUTERWEAR. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. SORRY.
– 445 grams (size medium)
– Fully seam sealed
– Polartec NeoShell
– Covered exterior thigh vents
– Large hand pockets with one interior mesh electronics sleeve
– External Velcro waist adjustment
– Chamois fleece lined waist band
– Belt loops
– Extra tall external Cordura scuff guards
– Cuff drawcord adjustment
– Dual snaps at back cuff for adjustability
– DWR coated taffeta powder cuffs with stretch panel & gripper elastic
– YKK Aquagurd Coil zippers
-Sizes: xsmall - XL
-colors: glacier gray, pirate black, sulphur spring